Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
The Clear Lake design is perfect for a lake front or view lot. This plan has an open concept, ready to entertain layout with master suite, kitchen and living on the main level, and high vaulted ceilings. The great room features floor to ceiling windows which allow for breathtaking views. Walk up your pre-made open riser Douglas Fir timber stairs to a one-bedroom and den plan complete with bathroom and a cozy second level viewing area. With authentic exterior timber frame accents, Douglas Fir soffits, and optional western red cedar sidings, this home’s natural features are highlighted throughout. An optional enclosed porch can be used for evening dining or relaxation. Tamlin can also design your custom wrap-around deck that connects your master bedroom right across to your kitchen barbeque. This factory panelized, ready to assemble home package that can be shipped right to your building site.
Main Floor 1,320 Square Feet + Upper Floor 424 Square Feet + Garage 576 Square Feet = 2,320 Square Feet Total
+ Optional Deck 300 Square Feet
= 2,620 Square Feet including all options
CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
THE CLEAR LAKE HOUSE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Douglas fir soffits
- Low maintenance cement board exterior siding or upgrade to natural western red cedar **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Exterior trim package includes cement board casings, barge, and fascia
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
***PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET***
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or upgrade to durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or upgrade to solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or upgrade to clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional. Pricing is subject to exchange rate.
For more information about ‘The Clear Lake Denver’ and other designs please email or give us a call!
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461
Please click on the image below to see a larger sized floor plan.