Ship Across Canada
From our factory in B.C. to your project site delivered. Put your trust in Tamlin to help save you money and time.
Did you know that Tamlin Homes has sent over 1500 house packages around the world in the past 20 years. Shipping our in-house designed, pre-cut, test fit house packages across Canada and into the U.S. has become increasingly popular. We can panelize (pre-fab) your walls, roof systems etc to accommodate easier installation which reduces labour costs and saves time. Our unique ideas and working solutions have overwhelmed general contractors all through out North America.
Your GC (General Contractor) will work with us to ensure mistakes are never made. No part of the foundation or building is started unless we have the permits and plans signed off by an engineer. From the first step of the building stage to the last step, you, the owner and your GC (General Contractor) will work with Tamlin to answer any building questions or concerns you may come across through out the entire process of building your house package.
What does a house package include:
* Main Floor (choice of joists) – to be quoted depending on zone, code and engineering
* Subfloor 3/4″ (T&G) Plywood
* Timber Frame accents / Post and beams – Varies per package
* Interior / Exterior Wall framing material which meets Manitoba building codes
* 2nd storey / loft floor Gable wall framing – Optional (Panelized 2×6 walls) – if applicable
* Interior pre-made stairs – Options plywood or Open Riser Fir
* Roof Joists – (to be quoted) – depending on zone, code and engineering
* Roof Strapping (Strapping across @ 16″ on center for ventilation)
* Roof Sheathing (Strapping across @ 16″ on center for ventilation)
ROOFING IS NOT INCLUED IN PACKAGE PRICE – CAN BE QUOTED (ASK FOR DETAILS)
* Barge & Fascia in western red cedar
* Soffits (1×6 douglas fir) – Other options available by quote
* High performance Energy Star Vinyl windows with low e & argon, in beige or white with screens – Custom colors are extra
* Exterior pre hung Fiberglass doors with jamb and glass – depends on package
* Exterior wall finish – We use a Western Red Cedar Product or a Lap cement hardi siding
* We supply you with most hardware for the fascia, soffit, cedar sidings. Framing nails & screws are not included
* There are many options that a Tamlin team member can go over with you about adding to our house packages.
* This package is considered as the “Shell of the home”
NOTE: Shipping & Engineering are not included in any of Tamlin Homes house packages
Logistics and Shipping A House Package From Tamlin in B.C.
Photos are taken of the load so when the truck arrives you will have a great understanding where your GC (General Contractor) is going to place all the freight when has arrived.
You will have 2 hours to unload the truck when it arrives. You will be asked to have either a forklift or a zoom boom to off load the material. Watch when you are off loading the packages as all of them are numbered. You are going to need them placed for easy grabbing.
All of our products and materials in our house packages are 100% Canadian content. The wood is all from B.C. forests and is of a high quality (#2 & Better). NO seconds, re-conditioned or recycled material is used.
If you do not see a house package that catches your attention or you want it altered, our in-house architectural staff will modify or design a home that accommodates your family’s needs.
To get a free quote today on your house package delivered please call 1.877.826.5461
or email [email protected]