Tamlin House Package on Sale
The Horne Lake
The Horne Lake
Sale Price: $129,800.00
Regular Price: $138,300.00
Please note: Pricing is subject to exchange rate
Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
This popular traditional Hybrid Timber Frame plan works perfectly for vacation or year-round living. The entry porch boasts Tamlin’s handcrafted timber frame with mortise and tenon joinery and solid oak pegs and is an exquisite entry into this home. This home features vaulted ceilings over the living/dining/kitchen area with more of our hand-crafted timber frame components. A customizable timber frame screened porch with double sliding doors extends your open plan main floor. Completing the main floor is the master bedroom, full bathroom and laundry closet. Your optional open riser solid Douglas Fir stairs takes you to the loft floor which has two bedrooms, a full bathroom and a cozy sitting area for taking in views. Little touches like a window seat in the kitchen, well thought out use of space and an optional 250 square foot deck accessed off the screen porch and kitchen is what makes this home so popular.
Main Floor 750 square feet Loft Floor 375 square feet Screen Porch 109 square feet = 1125 square feet in Total!
Call Now for More Information!
The Horne Lake House Package Includes:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Natural western red cedar and/or low maintenance cement board exterior siding **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Trim package includes Douglas fir/western red cedar casings
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
***PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET***
Features and Benefits:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or optional solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional. Pricing is subject to exchange rate.
For more information about ‘The Horne Lake’ and other designs please visit us at tamlinhomes.com
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461