Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
This popular prefabricated Hybrid Timber Frame package works perfectly for vacation or year-round living. The entry porch boasts Tamlin’s handcrafted timber frame with mortise and tenon joinery and solid oak pegs and is an exquisite entry into this home. The vaulted ceilings over the living room/kitchen area boast more of our hand-crafted timber frame components. A timber frame sun room extends your open plan main floor. The main floor has one bedroom and bathroom and can also have a laundry closet or laundry can be located in the optional basement. The open loft with 4 piece bathroom is perfect for a master suite or sitting area/bunk room for guests. It is perfectly designed to take in the view. This home with its well thought out use of space and an optional 298 square foot front deck and 668 square foot side deck is going to be a popular choice in our Horne Lake series.
Main Floor 924 square feet Loft Floor 355 square = 1279 square feet in Total!
CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
THE HORNE LAKE HOUSE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Natural western red cedar and/or low maintenance cement board exterior siding **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Trim package includes Douglas fir/western red cedar casings
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
***PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET***
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or optional solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional. Pricing is subject to exchange rate.
For more information about ‘The Horne Lake’ and other designs please visit us at tamlinhomes.com
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461