Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
The Georgia Strait” modern contemporary home was designed to maximize views. Take in those amazing ocean, lake or mountain views from anywhere in the home! This two level, spacious, open concept home is perfect for your family and for entertaining. Unwind in elegance of your gorgeous living room, kitchen and dining areas. The upstairs master bedroom is situated to take in the view as well. With a second bedroom upstairs and a downstairs flex room that can be a third bedroom, office or family room, this house has it all!
This home is perfect for family and for entertaining. Like many of Tamlin’s West Coast Contemporary homes the Georgia Strait has inspired a plan series. For other versions in the Georgia Strait series contact our sales department or download our plan book.
1875 square feet
Call Now for More Information!
The Georgia Strait House Package Includes:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Natural western red cedar and/or low maintenance cement board exterior siding **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Trim package includes Douglas fir/western red cedar casings
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
***PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET***
Features and Benefits:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or optional solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional. Pricing is subject to exchange rate.
For more information about ‘The Georgia Strait’ and other designs please visit us at tamlinhomes.com
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461
Floor Plan: Georgia Strait 1875