Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
This popular two storey West Coast Contemporary home, the Georgia Strait, was originally built on an Island and designed to take in amazing ocean & mountain views from anywhere in the home. This version has 1868 square feet of living area. It features an open concept living room, dining area, and kitchen, with timber beam accents. The large flex room on the main floor has a 4 piece bathroom next to it and could easily be converted to an extra bedroom. The upstairs master has a large walk in closet and is located on the “view” side of the home so has large windows to take advantage of this. This home is perfect for family and for entertaining. Like many of Tamlin’s West Coast Contemporary homes the Georgia Strait has inspired a plan series. For other versions in the Georgia Strait series contact our sales department or download our plan book.
Main Floor 1,333 square feet + Upper Floor 535 square feet = 1,868 square feet total
Plus optional Decks
Call Now for More Information!
The Georgia Strait House Package Includes:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Natural western red cedar and/or low maintenance cement board exterior siding **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Trim package includes Douglas fir/western red cedar casings
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
***PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET***
Features and Benefits:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or optional solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional. Pricing is subject to exchange rate.
For more information about ‘The Georgia Strait’ and other designs please contact us!
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461