Tamlin House Package on Sale
The Gambier 2813
The Gambier 2813
Approximate Price in USD: $167,400.00 (Subject to Exchange Rate)
Regular Price: $233,400.00 CAD
Sale Price: $223,400.00 CAD
Stunning Home Completely Accessible for Effortless Living
Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
The Gambier 2813 is a modified version of our award-winning Gambier plan. This home is 2052 square feet with a 761 square foot garage. This home has been designed with accessibility in mind with wider doors and hallways. This plan includes a master bedroom with walk-in closet, 2 bathrooms, and plenty of room for two other rooms which you can decide (home office, entertainment/gym, guest room). The laundry/mud room is connected to the garage with spacious storage. The gently sloped roof and generous overhangs with cantilevered covered deck areas make this contemporary design a popular choice. Enjoy your views with floor to ceiling windows and 15-foot vaulted ceilings. Perfect for a family home, one-floor living on the main level, or downsizing for retirement. This home can be built on a basement as pictured or if you have a flat lot, and do not need a basement, the stairs can be substituted for more useable space.
Main Floor 2,052 square feet, Garage 761 square feet = 2813 square feet in Total!
Call Now for More Information!
The Gambier 2813 House Package Includes:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home (this plan is drawn with optional basement)
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Natural western red cedar and/or low maintenance cement board exterior siding **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Trim package includes Douglas fir/western red cedar casings
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
*** PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS SHEET ***
Features and Benefits:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or optional solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional.
Our team works with you and your contractor to help with plans, budgets, permits, engineering and building.
For more information about ‘The Gambier’ and other designs please email us at [email protected]
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461