Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
The Gambier 2585 “S” is our standard version of the award winning Gambier 2585 plan. With the same floor plan, and only minor modifications to windows and structure, the Gambier 2585 “S” is the perfect house package for those wanting a more economical choice.
This single level prefabricated contemporary home has a spacious master suite that includes a private covered deck just off the master and a private walk through office/music room/lounge. The open plan kitchen/living/dining room has floor to ceiling windows and 15-foot vaulted ceilings. This house has two more bedrooms, one and half more bathrooms and a flex room that could be another bedroom/home gym/TV room.
This house is designed for 360 degree views. Imagine having coffee on your private covered deck anytime of year, watching wild life through your large master bath windows or looking out to ocean or lake views. This is the perfect home for a family, or an ideal one-level living retirement retreat and in either case this is a dream home for entertainment. For families needing a basement, Tamlin can customize your home any way you need.
Main Floor 2585 square feet
The Gambier House Package Includes:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Low maintenance cement board exterior siding or upgrade to natural western red cedar *ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
***PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET***
Features and Benefits:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or upgrade to durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior/interior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or upgrade to solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or upgrade to clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated, easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional. Pricing is subject to exchange rate.
For more information on this plan, other designs, or custom designs, please call us!
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461