Tamlin House Package on Sale
The Discovery Ridge 1193
The Discovery Ridge 1193
Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
The Discovery Ridge 1193 is the original plan from our most popular series of homes. With vaulted ceilings, open concept living and a design which maximizes the living space, this home seems far larger than 1193 square feet. The kitchen is designed so that there is plenty of storage and the large walk in pantry is big enough to accommodate a full size freezer with your other pantry items. One of the wings on either side of the central section contains the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private covered porch. Two other bedrooms and a second bathroom are located in the opposite wing. One of the bedrooms also has a private covered porch. As with all Tamlin’s west coast contemporary homes this has be designed to maximize views. While the Discovery Ridge was designed with convenience in mind for one floor living and ease of access to all your rooms, it can also be put on a full basement foundation.
Main Floor 1193 square feet
Call Now for More Information!
Discovery Ridge House Package Includes:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Natural western red cedar and/or low maintenance cement board exterior siding **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Trim package includes Douglas fir/western red cedar casings
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
***PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET***
Features and Benefits:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or optional solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
This home is so popular it has inspired more design series. If you wish to learn more about the rest of our Discovery Ridge series, please give us a call or email our Sales department.
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional. Pricing is subject to exchange rate.
For more information about ‘The Discovery Ridge’ and other designs please visit us at tamlinhomes.com
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461