Tamlin House Package on Sale
Price in USD: $196,500.00
Regular Price: $273,200.00CAD
Sale Price: $262,300.00CAD
Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
The original Gambier was designed and built in 2013 on Gambier Island in about 9 months and Tamlin won a prestigious Georgie Award for it. This custom designed one level, open concept home features 2585 square feet of modern living space. The main living/kitchen and dining areas all share 15-foot high floor to ceiling windows. Tamlin’s signature post and beam design is complemented with a stunning cantilevered roof overhang to cover your custom deck or porch. With a beautiful master suite plus two bedrooms and a flex room, this home is perfect for entertaining guests. This is one-level living at its best. While you may be completely satisfied with this plan “as is”, you can also modify this design to make it your own. This popular home has inspired many of Tamlin’s current west coast contemporary designs and is now part of a design series based on the original Gambier.
2,585 square feet in Total!
Call Now for More Information!
The Gambier House Package Includes:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Natural western red cedar and/or low maintenance cement board exterior siding **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Trim package includes Douglas fir/western red cedar casings
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
***PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET***
Features and Benefits:
• Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
• Low maintenance cement board siding or durable premium western red cedar sidings
• Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
• Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
• No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or optional solid Douglas fir entry door systems
• Douglas fir or clear western red cedar soffits
• Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
• Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
• Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
• Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
• Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
• Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
• Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
This home is so popular it has inspired more design series. If you wish to learn more about the rest of our Gambier series, please give us a call or email our Sales department.
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional. Pricing is subject to exchange rate.
For more information about ‘The Gambier’ and other designs please visit us at tamlinhomes.com
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461