Tamlin House Package on Sale
Discovery Ridge 1687 – G
Discovery Ridge 1687 – G
Approximate Price in USD: $133,900.00 (Subject to Exchange Rate)
Regular Price: $187,800.00 CAD
Sale Price: $178,800.00 CAD
1687 Square Feet of Open Living Space & Incredible Views!
Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
Welcome to our newest version of one of our most popular plans. This modern contemporary home boasts 1687 square feet of living space on one floor and with a 650 square foot garage with storage. The spacious master bedroom contains a large ensuite bathroom with enough room for a soaker tub and separate shower. Two other bedrooms and a second bathroom and a powder room are located across the open concept living/dining/kitchen. A large mud room/laundry room with plenty of storage complete this plan. Access the garage via a covered breezeway from the mudroom. As with all Tamlin’s west coast contemporary homes this has be designed to maximize views. While the Discovery Ridge was designed with convenience in mind for one floor living and ease of access to all your rooms, it can also be put on a full basement foundation.
Main Floor 1,687 square feet, Garage 650 square feet = 2,337 square feet in Total!
Call Now for More Information!
Discovery Ridge House Package Includes:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Natural western red cedar and/or low maintenance cement board exterior siding **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Trim package includes Douglas fir/western red cedar casings
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
*** PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION SHEET ***
Features and Benefits:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or optional solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional.
Our team works with you and your contractor to help with plans, budgets, permits, engineering and building.
For more information please email us at [email protected]
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461