Tamlin House Package on Sale
Clear Lake Denver
Clear Lake Denver
Approximate Price in USD: $179,000.00 (Subject to Exchange Rate)
Regular Price: $243,900.00 CAD
Sale Price: $238,900.00 CAD
Take Advantage of the Gorgeous Views While You Entertain
Note: Specifications & price subject to building location and building codes and may change.
The Clear Lake design is one of our more popular traditional style hybrid timber frame homes. It is perfect for a lake front or view lot. This plan has an open concept, ready to entertain layout with master suite, kitchen and living on the main level, and high vaulted ceilings. Walk up your pre-made open riser Douglas fir timber stairs to a one or two-bedroom loft level complete with a washroom, and a cozy second level viewing area. This home has authentic timber frame accents throughout. A 2-car garage completes this plan. An optional enclosed screened porch can be used for evening dining or relaxation. Tamlin can also customize a wraparound deck that will connect with your master bedroom and design this home on a basement foundation. This is a factory panelized, pre-fabricated home package that can be shipped right to your building site.
Main floor 1320 square feet, Upper floor 424 square feet, Garage 576 square feet = 2,370 square feet in Total!
Call Now for More Information!
The Clear Lake Denver House Package Includes:
- Materials to lock-up stage of construction including the shell of the home
- Solid Douglas Fir Post & Beam and/or Glulaminated beams per plans
- Panelized exterior walls with plywood sheathing, ready to assemble
- Main floor structural framing
- Interior wall framing (for all partition and bearing walls)
- Structural roof system including factory cut post & beam components
- Prehung exterior doors and energy efficient limited lifetime warranty windows
- Rainscreen building technology
- Barge, Fascia and Douglas fir soffits
- Natural western red cedar and/or low maintenance cement board exterior siding **ASK US ABOUT OUR 30 TO 50 YEAR WARRANTY ON FACTORY PAINTED SIDINGS AND EXTERIOR TRIM**
- Trim package includes Douglas fir/western red cedar casings
- Custom hardware for post & beam connections
*** PLEASE ASK FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS SHEET ***
Features and Benefits:
- Custom hand cut Douglas fir timbers, prefit at factory and ready for installation
- Low maintenance cement board siding or durable premium western red cedar sidings
- Flexibility to customize your exterior sidings
- Energy efficient vinyl windows with optional interior Douglas fir finish or factory painted exterior
- No maintenance wood look fibreglass insulated or optional solid Douglas fir entry door systems
- Douglas fir or clear western red cedar soffits
- Prefabricated easy to assemble wall systems
- Optional factory stained timber frame components or prefinished exterior sidings
- Optional custom designed, ready to assemble, open riser timber stairs
- Optional custom cedar decks, railings, interior Douglas fir ceilings, timber accents and more…
- Materials delivered to your site at one time with complete construction drawings, “Bill of Materials and Blue Prints”
- Yes, Tamlin can help with engineering, permit plans and construction planning
- Yes, Tamlin can ship your house package directly to your job site
Note: Plans, drawings and photos are for reference purpose only and may show custom features not included in standard plans. Contact Tamlin for a detailed specification sheet and preliminary quotation for your building location. Engineering, permit plans, shipping costs and taxes are additional.
Our team works with you and your contractor to help with plans, budgets, permits, engineering and building.
For more information please email us at [email protected]
TOLL FREE 1-877-826-5461