Unit 200- 145 Schoolhouse St
Coquitlam, BC V3K 4X8
DESIGN BUILD MANAGE
House Packages From B.C.
From our factory in B.C. to your project site delivered. Put your trust in Tamlin to help save you money and time.
Did you know that Tamlin Homes has sent over 1500 house packages around the world in the past 20 years. Shipping our in-house designed, pre-cut, test fit house packages across Canada has become increasingly popular. We can panelize (pre-fab) your walls, roof systems etc to accommodate easier installation which reduces labour costs and saves time. Our unique ideas and working solutions have overwhelmed general contractors in our province today.
Your GC (General Contractor) will work with us to ensure mistakes are never made. No part of the foundation or building is done unless we have the permits and plans signed off by an engineer. From the first step of the building stage to the last step you, the owner and your GC (General Contractor) will work with Tamlin to answer any building questions or concerns you may come across.
We use an above standard quality building materials for all of our house packages. All materials are considered to meet or exceed building codes in 2015 and 2016.
What does a house package include:
* Main Floor (choice of joists) – to be quoted depending on zone, code and engineering
* Subfloor 3/4″ (T&G) Plywood
* Timber Frame accents / Post and beams – Varies per package
* Interior / Exterior Wall framing material which meets Manitoba building codes
* 2nd storey / loft floor Gable wall framing – Optional (Panelized 2×6 walls) – if applicable
* Interior pre-made stairs – Options plywood or Open Riser Fir
* Roof Joists – (to be quoted) – depending on zone, code and engineering
* Roof Strapping (Strapping across @ 16″ on center for ventilation)
* Roof Sheathing (Strapping across @ 16″ on center for ventilation)
ROOFING IS NOT INCLUED IN PACKAGE PRICE – CAN BE QUOTED (ASK FOR DETAILS)
* Barge & Fascia in western red cedar
* Soffits (1×6 douglas fir) – Other options available by quote
* High performance Energy Star Vinyl windows in beige or white with screens – Custom colors are extra
* Paint or Stainable grade exterior pre hung doors with jamb and a full lite glass – depends on package
* Exterior wall finish – We use a Western Red Cedar Product or a Lap cement hardi siding
* We supply you with most hardware for the fascia, soffit, cedar sidings. Framing nails & screws are not included
There are many options that a Tamlin team member can go over with you about our house packages. This package is considered as the “Shell of the home.”
NOTE: Shipping & Engineering are not included in any of Tamlin Homes house packages
Logistics and Shipping A House Package From Tamlin in B.C.
Each package before it leaves our factory is numbered on the truck and photos are taken and sent to our clients to see what they are about to receive.
There are no surprises when our truck shows up because they are also given a complete list of building materials which has a detailed description of everything in the house package they have ordered.
Before and after the house package is delivered to your job site we have already been working with your (GC) General Contractor to ensure a smooth build is done for you. Working with your city permits department and engineer well ahead of time before any of the house package arrives.
Shipping House Packages Since 1977